Our training program is designated to include the training
of all cleaning personnel. We provide re-training for experienced
employees as well as orientation training for new hires.
The training program for new workers consist of ten hours of
technical classroom instruction sessions conducted by supervisory personnel;
divided into five days - two hour daily sessions. Those who do not
successfully complete the program are not considered for employment.
Training does not stop after the employee trial period.
Training is continuous and monthly meetings will be routinely held.
These sessions include:
- Policies and regulations review
- Communication updates
- Re-training on new cleaning procedures
- Hazard communications, etc.
We keep attendance records of the training conducted and
individual employee training files.
New supervisors receive both formal training and practical
experience while in the field.
The formal training topics include:
- The role of supervision
- Motivation of employees and communications skills
- Working knowledge of all systems and procedures
- Quality control
- Maximizing productivity
- Job and employee scheduling
- Inventory control
- Employee Training
- Hazard communications
- Personnel procedures
- Customer relations
- Contract compliance
- Uniforms and Excel Systems, Inc. identification badges will be provided to all employees assigned to the account.
- Employees without uniforms will not be allowed to work at the customer's facility. The uniform design we presently use identifies our employees as professional personnel.
- Uniforms consist of dark blue pants and light blue shirts. The following have cloth company logo patches sewn on:
- Short and/or long sleeve uniform shirts
- Ladies smocks
- Winter Parkas
- The Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 provides job safety and health protection for workers through the promotion of safe and healthful working conditions throughout the nation.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is responsible for developing, implementing, and enforcing safety and health standards, as well as recording and reporting occupational injuries and illnesses.
- Excel Systems, Inc. makes certain through training and safety programs, that each employee shall comply with all occupational safety and health standards, rules and regulations and orders issued under the Act that apply to his/her own actions and conduct on the job.
- All employees are educated to abide by all OSHA regulations, including exposure to Blood and Body Fluid, and trained to properly handle infectious materials.